t1blog29

-- ujean. on 8:05 PM

Today I had applied skills, and we watched a video on paris and it's architecture which was pretty interesting. I realised i had to do a drawing on paris which wasn't fun to realize, but thankfully I don't have to do sketchup on it. My robot which I have to do sketchup on is 2-d and it is really messy so that won't be very fun to work on. In science, I realised I have a low B so far, so I am really going to work hard in science now. We conducted a lab about yeast, sand, and apple juice which was a lot more fun than sitting in class taking notes. I still have no idea what I should do for my science fair, but I'd like to do something easy that will also give me a high mark. During english, we went to the library which was fun, and I borrowed the hobbit, which I already read before but forgot what happened in it (that's why I failed my book test for it). We didn't do much during socials, we just read about navigation which was very basic, and then watched a video which had nothing to do with social studies since we were very hyper that time. After school I wanted to go to the grade 8 mixer dance for the food, but then I was told we had to stay there for the whole time and participate in the activities, so I went home instead.Tonight I will finish reviewing the math I missed yesterday, and work on science and english homework.Today I was helpful by helping my friend carry her books while we went home since she was too lazy.

0 comments: