t1blog7

-- ujean. on 7:53 PM

Today, I started off in applied skills, where I played with sketchup, and eventually drew part of a house. In science, we took notes on all the whmis symbols, and thankfully in the middle of class, I was phoned to go to the counsellor's office, where I received my grade 10 math provincial mark from last year, which was 98. I was very content opposed to the 88 from history I found out about a few days ago. During lunch, I took some book tests, and I realised I remembered much less of the books as I thought. Thankfully, I'm allowed to retest once if needed. After that, I went to english, and we spent the period matching words with definitions. In socials, we read about latitudes and longitudes of the globe. After school I had a orthodontal appointment where I had my braces removed, and I stayed in a state of much uncomfortableness since then. I have already finished my homework for tomorrow, and started on my middle years homework.

0 comments: