t1blog19

-- ujean. on 7:59 PM

Today I started off in applied skills, and I wasn't late for class today even though I woke up pretty late. During applied skills, we watched a really cool videos about robots, but it was kind of scary learning that in the future a robot might be part of me. In science, I received my worksheet back on which I didn't do as bad as I did last time. At lunch, I went to English to take a book test, but then I realised I only knew the answer to 2 or 3 questions so I decided not to do the test. Then during English, we received our tests back from last class, and I got a perfect score, which made me happy after my science mark. We had a test at Socials, and I got an ok mark. After school, I went to Langara to run two laps for cross country, and I was kind of slow. Tonight I'll finish some of my m.y. homework.

0 comments: