t1blog8

-- ujean. on 7:53 PM

Today during art, I drew a ladybug shell i found outside. It looked more like a windup mouse than a ladybug. After that, I handed in my p.e. form to my p.e. teacher, and we played handball. This time, I didn't score any points, instead I acted as defense, so I probably wasn't noticed as much. I still put away a goal (so eventually I would receive some participation marks). French was already pretty settled down, so we just read from the textbook. Math was very tedious, as usual, but thankfully, the time passed very quickly. After school, I went to badminton, but I didn't get in, so I was pretty disappointed. I'm not very good for competitions anyway, so I think I'll just join the badminton club. After that, I rushed to the dentist which closes at 6:00, and got my retainers, which I would not choose over braces. I will finish all middle years homework today, and maybe some of day 1 homework as well.

0 comments: