t3blog31

-- ujean. on 3:58 PM

PE was awesome today :D. Track funfunfun and we did 4 by 100. Oh that reminds me I have to wash my gym strip >< since it was all muddy and I have black spots on my shorts haha. Then we did high jump WOOT HIGH JUMP and it was fun since the guys got to use the side with the bar xD. My friend said that we did 120 at the end, but I really doubted that since it was way too easy lol and I used to barely make 120 and completely fail in 125 hehe.
Drama was ok. We watched Bride of Frankenstein, and the Frankenstein movies are getting REALLY boring ==" and then it's really uncomfortable during the movies since Mr. Hyde has interesting seats... They're 3 huge stairs LOL.
Lunch... Lord of the Rings again and it's getting dull xP.
Math was ok. I got 8 out of 9 on my quiz ><. Oh well the quiz next class will be so much easier since the material is WAY easier lol.
French was boring -.- we copied stuff down and we have homework... REALLY bad homework ><.
After school I was really bored... haha

Pending:
Socials
Science
French
Chinese

0 comments: