t3blog50

-- ujean. on 4:50 PM

Today was pretty good. We started with Socials... which wasn't actually socials since we went to the auditorium and watched the speeches. The speeches were really awesome! The last speech was the best of them all lol and it was from IG5 (forum name) or Allan (real name).
Then we had English... which was actually really good. I got 2 more perfect marks xD 1 was the presentation which I was really nervous about... but I still got good lol.
Then we finished Lord of the rings, and I think the ending was stretched way too long... but then again it was the extended version so the original might've been betterly cut hehe.
Science we had a sub, and she was really nice. We have a test next class >< but thank god it's not on thursday lol. I actually thought we didn't have much homework... but then I add in the Day 1 homework which we actually have... which sucks. I'm used to having no homework on Day 1's...
Applied Skills was fun. We knitted again. And we watched Troy, but I didn't really pay attention lol.

Pending:
English
Science
Socials
Math
French
Knitting

0 comments: