t3blog36

-- ujean. on 4:32 PM

Socials test sucked -.- I don't think I did as well as i had hoped so that really sucked ><. At least it was a lot better than the last big test lol where my studying technique really failed. Then we had to work xP which sucked.
English was really terrible. It annoys me just to think about it >< we picked our Gods... and I got probably the worst one in the whole class -.- . I got the mother of the God I wanted so that was REALLY annoying and Allen got Dionysus, the one I wanted and he obviously didn't let me trade... and I was really pissed for the whole period. It would be better if we didn't have to DRESS UP as one of the Gods.
Lunchtime I had to do 2 book tests, eat, do my science homework, and knit. I didn't even pay attention to lord of the rings lol but I don't mind since it seemed pretty boring.
Then I went to science which was ok except we have a test next class so that takes away the ok-ness to the class.
Applied Skills was ok too. I wanted to unknit the bottom of my scarf, where I started, and that was really annoying to do. I really messed up, but right now I'm too lazy to go fix it.

Pending:
Socials
English
Science
Applied Skills
Chinese

0 comments: