t3blog30

-- ujean. on 4:24 PM

I slept in today :D. To 8:30. Then I used the computer... and then I went to school. I forgot my knitting ><.
Science was boring. We wrote a poem... haha and then presented it. That was really random. And now we have homework -.- and a test in 2 weeks.
Applied Skills, I helped Aaron knit. It was painful! He wanted me to cast on for the ENTIRE NEEDLE... and that was really retarded since he's going to spend forever knitting a meter of that lol. I spent an hour casting on and knitting one row -.- . Maybe a bit shorter... but it's still really sad.
I bought lunch, which was probably my least favorite lunch over the whole school year ><. Then I watched lord of the rings which was fun.
Socials was cool since we did Jeopardy. I was first up since everyone was like EUGENE EUGENE -.- and then I got really bad at first but then I answered the last question so I brought our team up... to tied at first lol. Then after I became more useful :D since I answered some questions that no one could answer so we still got half the points. At the end we were second lol. Out of 3 groups but we beat 3rd place by a lot! They had 1 point left hahaha. And then we have our test... NEXT WEEK. I didn't really want it to be postponed, since now I'm going to relax and procrastinate which isn't very good for me lol.
English xP we did our test which was boring. It was Mr. Carrarra's last day too so that sucked D: .

Pending:
Science
Socials
French
Chinese

0 comments: