t3blog45

-- ujean. on 7:11 PM

Math was pretty boring today again... we learned some stuff and didn't have time for a quiz. I got 5/5 on my last quiz though so yay! finally getting perfects again -.- .
French was terrible and boring. We had to copy stuff... typical in Ms. chuaqui's class ><><. DARN French is supposed to be easy.
Lord of the rings was still pretty good. We're moving into the part we watched before.
PE IS AWESOME. hehe same thing every Day 1. Well running the 200 was TERRIBLE. I wanted to cry. Well I want to cry remembering it lol. I was so tired I felt like rubber. Again. This sunday I'm going to get a really good night's sleep so I'll run the 400 properly. And I'll starve myself so I don't get a cramp haha. Oh no I sound like Brandon... ok I'll eat but not as much as I did today lol. AND SPEAKING ABOUT BRANDON lol today during lord of the rings after a scary intense part Gollum jumped out and then Brandon screamed. It was hillarious :D. Anyways I got a cramp and then I felt heavy and then I felt like rubber. Not very fun. I got tired right when I started running so that was bad. My adrenaline didn't help much today. lol it's always so easy to write about PE xD. And then we did shotput which was good because I did good lol. I got 8.6, but that's still far behind Jimmy... not in my class, but he got like 10 something so that's freaky. After, I stayed to try again, and I got 8... but then it was still fun cause when Stephan putted the thing... oh I know when Stephan putted the shot xD he hit the CS guy, not in the head or anything but in the leg, and he was in pain and though it shouldn't be funny, I laughed so much, just like the other people still there haha.
Then I had Drama. We finished Edward Scissorhands and then talked, and Mr. Hyde said something about an assignment coming REALLY soon so I'm really nervous since Ms. Greskiw's going to bombard us with a bunch of consecutive huge tests soon so that's gonna suck ><.

Pending:
English
French
Knitting

0 comments: