t3blog55

-- ujean. on 2:45 PM

From last night at 7 to this morning at 6 I hiked -.- we had to do the nite hike in scouts so that sucked. At the end I was about to collapse on the street and sleep... lol and my feet were throbbing really really bad so I just wanted to finish it. We missed 2 stations but we didn't really care haha. We got donuts at the end!! And I got 2 muahahaha.
Then I slept. After showering lol.
In the afternoon I tried to do homework and study... but it didn't really work. AGAIN. Oh well, I should be ok since I already studied.
Then we went to the swimming party... which was good because it means we won't have anymore swimming, at least no swim club swimming cause I still have to go to swim kids ><. But it was really really really really REALLY boring because I didn't sit with my friends xD. Phoebe was laughing at me because she said I looked really sad hehe.

Pending:
Drama
French
Chinese
English
Science
Knitting

0 comments: