t3blog51

-- ujean. on 4:24 PM

Today was pretty good except for PE lol. The CS guys are getting on my nerves hehehe.
Anyways I started with Math... which was easy except we have a test next class so that sucks. I have to study... for MATH ahaha that sounds dumb. I'll study for just like 10 minutes. That should be enough xD. After class I asked Ms. Lin if I should go to 12E and she said she already recommended me so that was cool lol.
French was boring but then Ms. Chuaqui talked a lot... a LOT so that wasted time so that was good lol.
I had to stay after French to talk about not disturbing Allen in class because he had work problems... so that was dumb and then I got Iris to buy my lunch for me and I ended up waiting for a long time lol. Then I had to buy a ticket for the school play >< for drama.
PE sucked but it was better than last time. We did 400, and I got 3rd... xP 1:09. I guess it's not terrible though. I was really nervous at first and Ben got pissed at me hehe. Then we did whatever we wanted, and I still failed discus but I got 13 after 2 times that I couldn't even throw the thing properly -.- . Then the CS guys started saying I suck hehehe.
Drama was awesome. We heard like 3 stories REALLY GORY stories well one was ok but 2 were really gory, and also got a worksheet for the play ><.

Pending:
Drama
Science
Socials
English
Knitting
French
Chinese

0 comments: