t3blog34

-- ujean. on 7:41 PM

I woke up at 3 >< cause some grade 7 was annoying me lol. He was being... interesting :D. Then I listened to music, then went to sleep again, and woke up again at 7. Then I went outside of the gym in our 30 hour famine place and I listened to music with my friends... while being tired and trying to do my french homework.
Then we went outside to Jamieson and played capture the flag. That was pretty fail haha. Then we went back inside and had free time for the rest of the time. The new MACC are scary lol they played 2 minutes behind the curtain... when they spun a bottle and a guy and a girl went behind the curtain and did a task that they were assigned... and that was really uhhh not suitable for their age?? lol but then after they stopped. I tried to study for socials, but it was really really hard xP so I just studied a little bit I hope I don't fail the test >< ><. Then we went to Oakridge to get sushi for when we break the fast.
THEN we broke the fast... we were going to wait an extra 45 minutes since some people arrived late, but then they all started at the right time so we ate. We were really hungry too haha. I stuffed myself... which was dumb but the food was really good :).
Then I went swimming -.- I was sooo full so that sucked.
OHHH and last night I slept with my science book for good luck with all the subjects that I had stuffed in there xD.

Pending:
Science
English
French
Chinese
Socials

0 comments: