t3blog33

-- ujean. on 5:54 PM

Saturday was really awesome :D. I started with chinese school which was boring since we had to write an essay -.- but then we only have 1 sheet of homework for the next 2 weeks xD AND I got my report card mwahahahaha which wasn't terrible. I had 4 a's and 4 a-'s.
Then I went directly to scouts, and I didn't have to eat since I was doing the 30 hour famine lol. I went with the beavers to a farm, where I got dung stuck in my shoe so that sucked. But then there was a brush place where you could get rid of dung so that was good haha. It was really easy with the little beavers and then I got service time too yay! And I got to miss the meeting and we were duty patrol so I skipped doing the flag :D.
Then I went swimming which was really easy since we did breaststroke. Even though I didn't eat anything.
THENNNNN funfun I went to the 30 hour famine place. I was really high because it was fun lol so I was hyper and I ran around being weird. The new MACC is REALLY awesome haha. Though it might not be as awesome if I were part of it... but they're really entertaining and interesting. There are a lot of caucasian people now too so it's not just an asianfest haha.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English
French

0 comments: