t3blog37

-- ujean. on 4:16 PM

Math was ok. We learned new easy stuff, and I did my Socials homework, and I also did some English homework. We had a test which I finished right after Ms. Lin wrote it on the overhead haha. I hope I did well >< since I didn't really think much about it xD.
Then we had French, which was pretty boring. We finished the worksheet... ya haha. That's about it. Ms. Chuaqui was judging muffins that some people made in applied skills lol.
Lunchtime I... bought lunch WOOT really good lunch pot roast chicken and then I had a pizza. The dogpound pizza is really good. Then I watched Lord of the Rings, and 2 had finished. I watched 3, and the beginning was REALLY good but I still have my doubts since I thought the beginning of 2 was good but then the rest was really boring -.- .
PE WAS AWESOME :D:D. We did high jump, and that was fun. There was the practice rope which really got on my nerves, mostly the people who came and helped us since they were really annoying. I jumped 130 on the rope!! But then on the bar I did really badly. On 1 meter I knocked the bar down -.- but then I did well on my second try. After that I kept skimming the bar which sucked. And I'm also doing it wrong, and I can only be high because I'm tall and I can jump high. The rest I'm not going to be able to do since I have bad position D: so that sucks. I scraped my elbow on one of them when I fell onto the mat so that stung for the rest of the day ><.
Drama sucked. Well it was ok but then what Mr. Hyde told us sucked. We're going to have a really big assignment soon about stuff that I don't like so that's annoying. Also, we had to write a journal about the bride of frankenstein which I didn't finish so blah that sucks too.

Pending:
Science
English
App Skills
Drama
Chinese

0 comments: