t3blog43

-- ujean. on 4:57 PM

Back to school ==" but today was really good xD. I started in math, which wasn't bad, wasn't extra fun. It was easy though.
Then I had French which was pretty good. We had a sub who was kind of boring, but then he gave us a lot of time to do the little activities which meant a lot of talking and free time lol. Oh and he was really nice since he let me go get my textbook and then didn't yell at everyone when we started talking a lot haha.
Lunchtime lord of the rings again still pretty good.
PE!!! Funfunfun. We did long jump where I got 4.10.... and then 3.50 LOL I don't know how I got that much worse just after 1 jump. Oh I think the first one I was more nervous so I had more... adrenaline :D:D. And then we did shotput which was painful but fun. Those metal balls are SO HEAVY ><.
Then I went to Drama, where we watched Edward Scissorhands!!!! Awesome movie. Sharon actually thought it was a horror movie at first ahahaha and then Brandon hid behind a piece of paper because he was scared... lol but I didn't see it cause Brandon's in a different class. We had to take notes... -.- but I think I was the only one who did, and I only took 5 minutes worth of notes lol.

Pending:
English
Chinese
Knitting

0 comments: