t3blog41

-- ujean. on 4:15 PM

Sunday... it was rainy D: so that was annoying. I usually like the rain but when you look at the rain outside my door it's really miserable since we live in a basement haha. So I see a concrete staircase with rain -.- . Well I did some homework, some English stuff which really doesn't make sense. I wish Ms. Greskiw hadn't given us that extra outline sheet for our essay because it messes everything up. Oh well I'm not the only one confused lol. I did some knitting too and I'm going to run out of yarn >< since I didn't take enough yarn last time.
Then I went swimming again. It was awesome today unlike yesterday. We did breastroke YES and that was really easy. Breastroke vertical kick is so much easier than dolphin vertical kick lol. I didn't get yelled at this time hehe.

Pending:
Chinese
English
Applied Skills

0 comments: