t3blog49

-- ujean. on 7:09 PM

Today was very tiring D: . I got a cramp while walking to school so that was dumb lol. Math was boring as usual but then I got perfect on 2 tests xD. Quizzes not tests ><.
Then we had French ughhh. So boring. I think I finished my homework... or not. Oh well that's tomorrow's problem lol today I am working on middle years stuff so that sucks the English project is going to be terrible but at least I get to get over it first... or seventh but on the first day so whatever haha.
Lord of the rings WOW great direction for the destroying of the ring. Probably one of the best... haha after it Sharon and I kept talking about it nerdily, all Mr. Hyde's doing xD.
PE sucked. We did discus -.- and I couldn't even throw it properly. NO FAIR. So it wasn't very fun... and I got 10 meters which sucked. The highest was 16 meters!!! Freak lol.
Then I went to Drama which was really really bad. We had a quiz in the beginning... which I completely failed probably hopefully not but still I'm pretty sure I didn't do that well ><. There were some questions which I didn't really get and it was so hard AAAAH. Then we went to the a midsummer night's dream stage thing which I have to go watch and do an assignment on so that sucks really bad sigh.
After school I was tired lol.

Pending:
English
Science
Knitting

0 comments: