t3blog35

-- ujean. on 4:16 PM

Block rotation! This is the first time that I didn't really care about the block rotation. It just seemed natural now lol. Math was good, I got 4/4 on my quiz so that was good too. Though what we learned was really boring -.- Before class I also finished my french homework which wasn't marked or even brought up about >< and then I did some science homework which I NEED to finish quickly xP.
Then French... that was boring. We read a story about magical colored pencils which was really dumb. And we had a worksheet which I didn't finish but we'll finish it next class so there's no homework *phew*.
Lunchtime lord of the rings which was ok the part where we stopped at would have become awesome lol.
PE WAS GREAT :D. Probably the best PE class of the year xD and somehow I remember saying that before haha. We did some track and we got marked for our 100 sprints which was good since I got 2nd best time in the class... by 0.8 seconds which is kind of far behind lol but it was still fun. Then we did LONG JUMP which was awesome and some people were pantsing other people and that was gross. Uhhh mostly since I was one of the people who got pantsed, if that's a word haha.
Then I went to Drama where we kept watching Bride of Frankenstein and then watched the Making of it. It's a lot better than the first one.

Pending:
Science
Socials
English
Chinese

0 comments: