t3blog53

-- ujean. on 3:32 PM

Today was pretty ok lol. I should start doing homework though -.- .
Anyways we started with Math which was ok even though I didn't study for the chapter test xD. I ran out of time so I might lose marks on showing work >< but I hope not. I miss multiple choice!!
French was ok. We had a test which wasn't too hard. But then we watched this extremely lame and boring video about a boy and a hockey sweater...
PE was pretty ok too. We did 800 and I got 2:42!!! So I was happy lol. But then I could only get as far as 8 meters in shotput... so I might not do shotput in the meet D: .
Drama was nice and contentless xD and Mr. Hyde told us more stories. But next class we're going to work so that sucks.

Pending:
English
Socials
Science
Drama
Chinese
Knitting
French

0 comments: