t3blog38

-- ujean. on 4:01 PM

NOO Middle Years is annoying ><. Socials was fine, we did some stuff... that I don't remember cause all I remember is that we watched a really funny movie and we had no homework xD. It was a greeeeat movie. Well not a really good movie, it's just really funny.
English was TERRIBLE. I wanted to throw something made of glass hehe. QUIZ. DUMB QUIZ. 4/10 on the DUMB QUIZ. I really have to ace everything else now -.- . OH AND. We could have watched a movie, TROY, but Ms. Greskiw was having another temper problem ><>< if he wasn't such a bad student and person in general Ms. Greskiw might not have blamed him for screwing up the DVD for Troy. We saw it in french, and tried to fix it, and Ms. Greskiw started getting really mad and got mad at Rene who screwed up the DVD -.- . SO we had lots of fun reading 3 acts of the dumb play -.- . I was Calypso, and Ms. Greskiw made fun of me for not sounding "seductive" enough BLEH ANNOYING.
AAAnyways lunchtime went to Socials room THE THIRD LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE IS AWESOME :D.
Science sucked. We had our quiz which I probably failed AAAGH and then we had work -.- and then finished watching the video blah blah more boring stuff.
Applied Skills was fun xD we knitted, and I finished my 2 meter long scarf lol and then I started rolling a bunch of yarn for other scarves and then the yarn got tangled with Yomi's ball and then we stayed after a long time to try to untangle it lol.

Pending:
Science
English
Chinese
Drama

0 comments: