t3blog32

-- ujean. on 2:34 PM

Today wasn't horrible but it still sucked lol. Science... forgot everything :D but I remember I wasn't happy so we probably had homework. We handed in stuff... and OH we watched a Bill Nye video and got a test which I got 11/12 on... not terrible. But then I got 18/22 on a worksheet >< one mark away from an A xP.
Applied Skills was ok. I knitted... got bored... knitted Brandon's tiny little scarf... lol. I forgot that I planned to do some Chinese homework in class hehe. But then we have to knit 2 meters by next class so I guess it's good I knitted some.
Socials was ok. We reviewed, then had time to study which I poorly used ><.
Lunch... Lord of the Rings again. And I was running around to find my friend who was going to donate to the 30 hour famine lol and on the way I asked for a bunch of donations. Now I have 5.45 WOOT!! lol. I guess I'll add some to make it 10 dollars xD.
English we got a huge pile of handouts >< but we only have to work on 3 of them so that's good :D. It was actually pretty fun since Ms. Greskiw was happy today hehe.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English
Applied Skills
Chinese
French

0 comments: