t2blog100

-- ujean. on 4:21 PM

I hurt my elbow REALLY bad today at PE ><. I should give up on the rotational moves. I'll just fail that part :D. Well we didn't have to run langara hahaha because it was pouring and there was thunder and lightning I heard, from the people who had to run LOL. Mr. Pears' class. Ms. May let us not go, and then asked the class who was happy that we weren't going. I wasn't actually that happy since we lost half an hour of gymnastics and I really wanted time to heal my ELBOW. At least we have a collaborative day on Wednesday so I won't be as tired when it's PE time.
Music was notetaking again -.- . So boring. I studied part of Socials there, finished my french homework, and took notes while half dead.
Math was ok. Half dead still, I studied some English and did some stuff. I don't know how I did on my test though, but it counts for 3rd term anyways. If I get perfect, it's a good luck sign for my whole 3rd term. Ok let's change that to perfect or 1 wrong. Then it's a good omen xD. (I need this to boost my confidence for 3rd term, after my disastrous 2nd term ><.
French very good. Substitute :) and she was the good substitute hehe. We did stuff... and we have no homework. Happy!

Pending:
Applied Skills
Socials
English
Scouts

0 comments: