t3blog12

-- ujean. on 4:23 PM

First day of spring break :D and it was pretty good.
No chinese school! Happy xD. But I had to try to finish my scouts camp log and I took a while ><. We had subway for lunch :). After that we went to the scout camp, which was not boring, painful, or anything bad. It was awesome!! Surprisingly, since I thought it would be boring/painful/anything bad. Our patrol went second since we were second good xD. We only had 3 people so that made it easier. The first patrol had a lot of people, slow people too, so we passed them easily :D. And the path was really really easy. I think it was on top of some sewage pipe or something... but it was just one long road that went 4km LOL. It was rainy but that was good, much better than sun. When we were walking back, the wind was really really strong but that was fun. We made it there and back first hehe but I don't think we get points :(.
After that... I had to rush to go to dinner with family people. It was ok, but the food was awesome lol.

Pending:
English
Science
Chinese
Scouts

0 comments: