t3blog11

-- ujean. on 8:00 PM

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! And it was pretty good :D.
Science... we took notes. And I switched desks, and I'm not sure why but it was probably because I talked too much hehe.
I forgot my knitting so I did my science homework in Applied Skills xD. 2 questions lol. I also tried to learn why my knitting sucked so much ><. I wasn't successful.
HAHA Socials was awesome :):):):):). Mr. Sale let us watch the first 5 minutes of lord of the rings 1 and he said don't get carried away, that's all you get to watch, but then after we watched it everyone started begging and he said since he was still sick he would let us :D. And we have no homework!!
English was ok too. Media test FAIL 17/20 but then I got 10/10 on my ads so that was good. Then we did some stuff. I have to book test again now!!! :(.

Pending:
Science
English
Chinese

0 comments: