t3blog22

-- ujean. on 7:24 PM

Today was Day 2 which sucked a lot. Science we had a sub and then we took notes and had work -.- . But I'm pretty sure I got a bad mark on that since I'm working with Cory now since we had a desk change, and he doesn't do anything ><. And we have homework... but I'm almost done it anyways.
Applied Skills was awesome :D we watched slumdog millionaire and even though it wasn't as good as the first time I watched it, I understood it better.
Socials was boring. We read stuff and we have a test next week which really really sucks since it's a really big test which needs me to STUDY. And I don't like studying.
English was almost boring. I signed up for a book test and I hope I don't forget about it hehe. Then we worked on a couple of worksheets and stuff.

Pending:
French
English
Science
Socials
Math
Scouts

0 comments: