t3blog29

-- ujean. on 3:54 PM

Today was good xD. PE was ok... we did high jump but it was really boring since we used a rope instead of a bar and it was really low and I couldn't do the quarter turn I was supposed to do ><. Then we went on the track and that was really fun. But we only spent like 10-20 minutes each since we had to move and we had to set up the high jump -.- .
Drama was awesome!! Since we just watched Frankenstein we made a scary scene and performed it and it was really fun. Our skit was about some kids who went up to a statue and said oh can we play with it? to the babysitter and the babysitter called the dad and the dad was like what statue?? Hehe I got that idea from... somewhere I don't remember lol.
Lunchtime, we finished watching Lord of the Rings... part one haha. Then we started watching #2, and the part we watched was much better than the first one. But we only watched 15 minutes... so I can't say much. EXCEPT the CGI was really really crappy. They should have at least used motion capture, but I can tell they just added a completely fake Gollum into the movie -.- .
Then I went to math, where I got my mark. My first B in math -.- but it was fine since I knew I was failing my quizzes. Though it was 85.2 so I didn't really care. I got 100% on my test I took last time :D and it counted for more than 30 percent of my mark lol.
French was boring ><. We did some work, and we have homework AGAIN. I don't get it!! We always get homework, and it's not for marks! xP
After school I was supposed to pick up the 30 hour famine pledge form from my friend's house, but she forgot to put it in the mailbox lol.

Pending:
Socials
English
French
Chinese

0 comments: