t3blog7

-- ujean. on 4:13 PM

Day 2 D: .
It wasn't horrible. Science sucked though. I have a pretty B!!! NOT PRETTY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY :(. I hate science. Well I hate one of the tests. FAIL!!!! Anyways... we did... a gluing thing. And we have a test !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! annoying. I guess my cheat sheet is my studying.
Applied Skills was annoying since everyone said my knitting was bad :(. It's true though xD. I don't know how to make it closer together. I think it's probably because I have terrible yarn D: . Well I guess it was fun anyways since we just knitted for the whole class.
Socials!! Boring ><>< and now I'm off the clique. Oh well it's just like 3 bonus marks anyways.
English was awesome. We didn't do much xD. Oh darn I have to type out my Pearl essay -.- . Well we got our tests and storyboards back. 43/45 on storyboard, but shortened to 19.111111/20 :). I got 53/55 on my test >< and I forgot to complain about one mark!!!! Dumb me.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English

0 comments: