t3blog9

-- ujean. on 4:01 PM

BLAAAAH. Not a fun day today ><.
Science test xP. I hope I didn't bomb it like I did for another test which GAVE ME A B. Well it helped the B :(. Though I'm more confident this time :D. Still nervous though....................... Anyways then we had a worksheet and then we have to do a foldable.
Applied Skills 2 videos ><. But after we got to knit for the whole time xD. My knitting still sucks!!
Socials was fun. We watched parts of lord of the rings lol. Then after I got really tired... and we had a worksheet. Which I couldn't read since I was tired. So I asked for answers :).
ENGLISH SUCKS. Media... I guess it's a cool topic (cooler than many others) BUT I don't like Ms. Greskiw's teaching style >< homework homework quiz homework homework. Hmph. We had to learn some terms, and label some stuff... and we have a quiz next class and we have homework. AAAGH. I don't even remember what I have to do.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English

0 comments: