t3blog26

-- ujean. on 9:09 AM

Saturday... it was ok. Today scouts was much better than chinese school though :D. Chinese school no report card D: so that sucked (my teacher forgot it lol) but I got my final test back xD. It was a good mark... but it probably would've sucked if my teacher hadn't given all of us a sheet of more than half the questions that was there... lol. And if she marked harder, and if she hadn't gave me some answers haha. Then we got HOMEWORK >< which SUCKS. At least there's no test sigh. Oh and I read section 2 on the medieval stuff in class lol. And Andy was being REALLY annoying.
Then I went to scouts, where I badge tested and got my recycling badge yay! Then we did some stuff which was fine since I didn't get yelled at... and then we played a game... which we were winning in the beginning, but at the end we were SECOND PLACE -.- which was annoying.
After I went to swimming RRR which sucked since we were doing butterfly and Tammy is really picky about MY butterfly ><.
Then I knitted more, and I'm almost done the whole yarn ball lol.

Pending:
Chinese
Science
English
Socials

0 comments: