t2blog99

-- ujean. on 8:13 PM

On Friday, Saturday, and today I went to camp, so that's why I didn't blog :D.
Well anyways, on Friday, we went on the bus, which was surprisingly nice. It reminded me of a better version of my graduation trip bus lol. Well it was the same except the tv screens were 10 times better. Though we didn't watch anything. Instead we listened to music and sang really loudly and drained out my cell phone battery xD.
We got there at like... 8. Or around then. It was really dark already. But we still had to set up our tents, but only 3 groups had to set up tents.
Then we went to cook mugup. And... played a game. Or we played a game first. And then the rest I don't remember.
That night wasn't fun, but it was better than the next night. One person was sick, and the other talked a lot. And then there was one person who didn't move or talk so that was good. But there was 4 people in a 3 person tent -.- .
Saturday, cooking wasn't that fun. But skiing was hehe. Since we couldn't go by ourselves, we had to go with leaders, which was actually good because they would go on the really hard trails and I'd have no choice but to follow them. And those hard trails were fun xD. Blacks. We went on one called Heaven LOL. And it was really fun. I didn't fall until I was waiting for other people who fell, since I was leaning on my poles and the poles went right through the powder. My friend was going to stop himself by trying to smash into a small hill, but it was actually a powdered hill so he went right through and his skis came off. Another guy fell on a little tree. We waited half an hour for them, and then they walked down to wear their skis.
After skiing, we cooked dinner, which was an epic fail. We had way to much water for the gravy, so it was kind of gross. Actually it just looked gross. It tasted ok. We had mashed potatoes with gravy, and stew.
Then we went inside for... nothing. And then we had campfire. And while we waited for something, we played scout Idol haha. And then we played singer survivor, and I got like second ><. And then we had even more free time. We played spoons, using marshmallows LOL. Then we had a meeting. A guy made an immature joke, and then we started laughing, and then the leaders started lecturing us about how scouts aren't supposed to be immature etc... and it was hard not to laugh xD. Then we had more free time. 10 minutes. I ate pepperoni sticks. Which weren't mine.
Then it was time for pain!! I went to my tent. One guy was sick so he went to the cabins. It was raining REALLY REALLY hard, and after 1 hour, some snow on a roof beside our tent fell on the side of our tent. It almost squashed a guy, but I don't know what he did. I woke up and I felt a huge bunch of snow, which was annoying... Well then he started shovelling, which didn't actually do much. I went back to sleep, and then when I woke up at 5 or something, I was all wet xP. The side of our tent was all wet, and there was a puddle in our tent and on my sleeping pad, and my jeans were wet too. It was painful. But I was too lazy to do something about it so I just wore a jacket and tried to sleep again. Then after I had to change because it was so annoying. Then the rest of today wasn't interesting. It was really boring lol. Cooking, cleaning, hike ish hike, learn about camp logs, a really dull snowball fight, and then we left. Everyone was so tired on the bus ride back, so it was like the opposite of the bus ride there. Half the people were sleeping, and I think I slept. Well I tried to, and it seemed to work well.
We got back, and went home. I forgot my shovel. Sigh the leader will get mad but oh well.
LOTS OF HOMEWORK ><.

Pending:
Study socials
Applied skills bloom
Study english (maybe)

^^^ All that with a dead brain -.- .

0 comments: