t3blog23

-- ujean. on 5:27 PM

Today was Day 1 and that was good. We played dodgeball in PE, and I was really useless :D again. But we still won since we had a good team lol but then the good people always went out ><. So then there would be this small group of useless people (including me) who tried to do something hehe. I don't think I actually got anyone out xD. It was a lot better in elementary school when I knew everyone.
Drama was AWESOME!! We watched Frankenstein LOL and we didn't have to take notes hehe but Mr. Hyde did say something about notes... but no one did anything and I didn't know what to do so I just watched the movie. It's actually really good lol. I never liked black and white movies... but it makes the movie a lot scarier.
Lunchtime I went and bought lunch, and tried to sneak in with my friends but then Mr. Davis caught me D: but I still got chow mein and pizza xD. Then I went to Mr. Sale's room to watch Lord of the Rings and do science and english and socials homework at the same time hehe.
Math was fun since I knew how to do the stuff and I felt smart :D. Our student teacher is teaching now, and he's kind of boring... but a girl in our class keeps asking him questions before he starts teaching so we can waste time so that's funny lol. We did geometry... ya. And we have a test next class -.- I'll probably study at lunchtime and SPEAKING OF TESTS xP xP xP I have to start studying for socials which SUCKS.
French was easy. But boring. We had to write stuff down... and more stuff. We have homework >< but then I finished it so that's good xD.

Pending:
English
Socials
Scouts

0 comments: