t3blog4

-- ujean. on 1:25 PM

Friday! Well actually I'm not looking forward to the weekend that much because of my CHINESE TEST D: . Maybe today's Music test was a good omen (It wasn't THAT hard xD).
Anyways I started with PE. We had a sub BORING and then we did gymnastics and I had nothing to test :O so I'll have my first thing that says EUGENE DIDN'T TEST ON so and so day :(. That's bad for my participation mark xP. Hopefully I still get an A!! Even with that terrible Langara time -.- . Oh my science project is going to take place while the pneumonia patient is running Langara hehe!
Music test... kinda easy kinda hard. I had 4 wrong when he checked it with us, and that was half of the test ><. I'm only allowed to have 3 more wrong!!! (for an A, it's out of 50 :D)
Math was easy again. I failed my last test though. I don't know how ><.
French was funny since we didn't talk, so we didn't have to present xD. Then we played a game... hot seat. The name was actually... I don't remember... Oh I think it was password lol.

Pending:
Study for Chinese -.-
Science

0 comments: