t3blog10

-- ujean. on 4:00 PM

Today was pretty fun :D.
We had to make a pyramid in PE... and that was pretty bad lol. It was boys vs. girls and it was painful Dx and then most of the guys went and played... animal game?? I have no idea but it was kind of like wrestling haha. Well the girls won since they did this fancy choreographed cheerleading thing. It was really lame xD. But we lost still even though we did a REAL pyramid, and completed the task PROPERLY :D.
Drama was awesome today! So different from last class. Actually it was similar but just more fun this time. We played some name games and other stuff.
Math was easy. We didn't do anything so I did English which was ANNOYING and kind of hard. Then I got my quiz back. I keep failing my quizzes! Not that bad today 4.5/5 though.
French was ok. We had a really awesome sub :D but then we had a worksheet... which I finished but it was still boring.

Pending:
Socials
English
Scouts
Chinese

0 comments: