t3blog25

-- ujean. on 2:32 PM

Day 1 again... and it was fine.
PE was much better than before, since it wasn't a group effort so no one was counting on me!! Well it was really fun anyways. We played 9 pin, and I actually did something today lol. We're starting track next week!!!!! Happy happy :D. I'm actually good at high jump hehe.
Drama was ok. We finished Frankenstein, and I thought the ending was really really bad. And then we had to write a journal about the cuts, fancy stuff, lighting, and other stuff... so that sucked.
Then I had Math, where I had a test, which I hardly had time for. Though it wasn't that hard.
Then I went to watch Lord of the Rings, which was ok.
French was ok. We had some easy work... but some homework and a quiz -.- . rrrr I still haven't started studying for socials... well I didn't get to the major parts.
Then I got my report card >< which was bad. And then my dad got all pissed and started yelling at me for getting 2 B's -.- so lame.

Pending:
Socials
English
Science

0 comments: