t3blog1

-- ujean. on 5:16 PM

Yesterday I was really really sick ><.
We started off in science... xP. There's a hard project so that sucks.
Applied Skills we had course planning. We had to be quiet D: and that was pretty hard. But I guess it was practice for the vow of silence... which will be VERY hard lol.
At lunchtime we studied for English and Socials.
Socials was boring. We did our scholastic challenge thing aaaagh which I caucasian failed. But then we didn't have to do our socials test :D. Anyways that was when I started to feel really sick.
English made me feel TERRIBLE. The test was so long and hard >< and I had to do it in probably close to 40 degrees. Well I had 40 degrees when I got home, so I probably had a bit lower temperature at English.
Walking home was painful... and then at home, I could hardly move so I had to stay on the couch for a long time, and I had to watch POKEMON. -.- not fun.

I had nothing pending... except for a doctor's appointment xD which I waited an hour for... and then when I could see the doctor, I wasn't actually that sick anymore. Oh but in that hour I kind of studied for chinese. But it gave me a headache to think so I gave up.

0 comments: