t3blog21

-- ujean. on 4:30 PM

First day of school was ok... PE was kinda fun. We played big bases which is like baseball except we use our arms to hit it instead of a bat and we have huge high jump mats as bases :D. I never made it to the base though :(. I hit it to the wall and then someone caught it so I was out xP. And then after I hit it and they passed it to first base really fast -.- . I was really close though! But I was really useless when we were not batting. Well I was useless anywhere. I can't catch a ball that well... sigh.
Drama was... terrible! We're not playing any games anymore... and we're taking notes instead!! -.- so that sucked, and we're gonna get a HUGE test at the end of the unit and it's not going to be easy at all ><. Not multiple choice, and it won't help to only study and memorize things. Not that I'm good at that... but it's easier and less complicated lol. But then we watched Shrek while Mr. Hyde described all the stuff that was happening.
Math was boring. Oh except I got a new book, and it's actually new! DARN... I forgot to bring it home... oh well anyways we have a test on friday so that sucks. Wednesday we start geometry with the student teacher. He looks pretty boring but my friend said he was awesome so it can't be that bad. Except he said he's fun when you're being bad, and our class is really really goody two shoes D: so that sucks haha. I got my mark for AMC and it was TERRIBLE. Well I beat the other 2 people who went in my class... but I still sucked. Not that I expected better though hehe. I got 75... hopefully out of 100! But I'm pretty sure it's 150 xP actually I know it's 150. FAIL 50%.
French was ok. I got my mark!! 95.3% funfunfun lol but Sharon got the highest mark in the class -.- 97.9. Sean was really pissed for being second in the class, and that was sad. Then we worked on the worksheet again... and our comic is due on wednesday so that sucks.

Pending:
French
English
Scouts

0 comments: