t3blog24

-- ujean. on 7:34 PM

Middle years day!!! It was terrible ish. Science was ok... I got some marks and I was really mad ><. I NEED to do good in science -.- . We had to do this activity which was actually pretty fun, and then we took notes. Field trip next week!!! And that is awesome since it pushes back the english and socials tests by a class!
Applied Skills was awesome :D. Before class I unknitted my whole scarf again because it looked horrible, and then I had Iris knit some for me, and then I knitted it by myself afterwards. We finished Slumdog Millionaire, and it was awesome just like the first time I watched it xD.
Lunchtime I went and watched Lord of the Rings, which was pretty cool, even though I don't love the movie. It has too much fantasy ish things, and there are really cheesy scenes, mostly the scenes with more talking... and bad cgi!!! I hate bad cgi -.- it completely ruins the movie.
In socials we watched a bit more of the movie since Mr. Sale wanted to finish the movie before the week ended. And talking about week ending... report cards tomorrow >< it's gonna suck sigh. Well, then we read section 4 on medieval stuff, and it was pretty boring. Now I have to study -.- .
English was pretty bad too. Well actually the class was fine, except we have a test next class. Wow that fits in so well.
After school I knitted A LOT and then I didn't really do much work yet xP.

Pending:
English
Socials
Science
Scouts

0 comments: