t1blog61

-- ujean. on 4:19 PM

I have forgotten many many times to mention something, so I will do it right now in the beginning of my blog before I forget. We asked our English teacher, Ms. Greskiw, about the middle years pe idea, and she didn't support it. I forgot why since she said it a while ago, but I just thought I would bring it up x]. Anyways, today we had our drawing test which was ok, but harder than I thought it would be. Actually I didn't really know what to expect since I didn't study hehe. In science we took notes and did other stuff which I didn't bother to remember. We also did a lab on different types of cells. I had a book test at lunchtime which asked about specific details which wasn't in a summary which I read so I had a hard time with it. Of course I read the book before but that was a while ago...
When I look back on all my English classes, I realize not all of them were fun and easy. Some were actually pretty boring and painful. But today was not that bad. We had a test on our classmates' symbols which was fun because I got perfect. That was the only reason why it was fun. Other than the fact that it killed time which was good. We discussed the story we were studying which was fun since the stories in the book are very good and meaningful. That's probably why I liked English that much before. After that we went to socials where our teacher talked to us about our new project which I'm really looking forward to. For the project we create a map of an imaginary place (or Rome) but of course I will do the imaginary place because I love being creative and I also know nothing about Rome and hate researching. Well, I did know some things about Rome but I forgot it all/don't want to use the effort to try to remember it. For my imaginary place I want to do Disturbia!! It's actually a song describing mental pain and dark matters and a city of wonder where you lose your train of thought and darkness is light and you're not used to what you like and no one plays nice. That's kind of just a mashup of the description of it in the chorus. Haha :).
ANYWAYS
Today I'll do my m.y. homework although there's only a little bit of it and I'll FINALLY start working on my science fair.
-.-
However much I would love not to do it.

0 comments: