t1blog65

-- ujean. on 3:12 PM

The middle years rotation is worse than the day 1 rotation. First period is English so we get the negativity from our English teacher first thing in the day =]. We had a test which wasn't too fun but was pretty easy anyways. Before that we were assigned to write a letter which I don't remember when it is due. Second period was socials, where we went to the library again to work on our pictorial map. I actually did something this time, drawing one or two lines. I was really annoyed because I didn't know how I should draw it. After that I went to applied skills where we finished the first video which was pretty fun to watch other than the note-taking and necessity-to-understand part. At the end of the video I was happy because I THOUGHT there would be no more note-taking, but I was very wrong since there was a second, gory and uninteresting video. We also had a seating plan change which was better than last time but still not that great. My favorite seating plan is probably... actually I don't really like any of the seating plans I'm in... English or Science is probably the best seating plan. I had a pretty busy lunch. At first I went to the service club meeting where I packaged two bags of poppies and then got my e.d. and left. Then I did a book test which wasn't that hard. Then I went up to my locker, hoping my friend would be there to do my experiment for my science fair (by listening to music and trying to memorize words) but she wasn't there. I went downstairs to eat my lunch, and when I came back up one of my other friends said he would do the experiment, so I was happy, but we only had time to do one song which was bad. In science we had the same substitute we had last time, so that was awesome since he is an awesome teacher (Mr. Lau). We did a group assignment which was easy and then worked on our foldables. We didn't have recycling today which was good so I came home at 2:30 and had time to use the computer =). Today I will work on some scouts work, and start my English letter.

0 comments: