t2blog2

-- ujean. on 8:51 PM

Today I started off with chinese school.
*SCREAMS AT THE PHRASE*
-.-
I hate chinese school. It used to be just a tad entertaining from the easiness. But now it's NOT easy at all. :(.
At least I got perfect on my memorizing poem thing yay!
But then I completely screwed up on my other test I did today xP.
It was as usual excruciatingly boring, and this time I had a cold so I felt phlegm in my throat ><.
Yuckk.
In recess my friend showed her heart dissection at magee. I was grossed out just looking at it, so I'm obviously not doing biology.
Physics sounds good. One of my friends made physics sound so easy. He said it was just plugging numbers into equations. I can do that!
Anyways.
We had... I forgot what we had for lunch.
I got to scouts early to set up the flag, but I got there late for my expected early arrival.
Our flag wasn't bad!
Except we put it in the wrong place so we had to shift everyone haha.
My members are so useless -.- so I actually had to do a lot of the work so I missed my badge test RRR.
I was the only one not at the pl/apl training thing so it made me look horrible.
AGGHHH.
No Twilight movie still. But my friend said she would watch it again lol.
So I spent the rest of the day being bored -.-
Homework does not entertain me, I'll do that tomorrow.

0 comments: