t1blog73

-- ujean. on 2:03 PM

Saturday :( I hate Saturdays. I started with chinese school, painful as ever. Luckily, no one studied (or they lied saying they didn't study (like me)) so our teacher postponed it to next week. =]. But we had to memorize a poem and write it down from memory which isn't that bad but still not great. In scouts I read Twilight before the meeting, and my friend freaked out since she wanted to read it and everyone she knew read it already x]. I forgot my beret, and the leaders got mad at me for remembering the book but not the beret, saying it is "much more important". I laughed (in my head). After scouts I spent most of the time reading Twilight, finishing it up. I started on New Moon, which is equally good, and I stayed up till 11:30 reading it, and I probably would've stayed up even later if my parents didn't come yelling at me. Haha.
So that proves I'm writing it from Sunday, and today I'll have to do the pile of homework I have without picking up New Moon ><.

0 comments: