t1blog70

-- ujean. on 4:15 PM

It was middle years day once again. In english we did a lot of independent work which was boring because I don't like working without anyone to give me the answers or do the work for me. We also handed in our "U is Part of US" letter which I really hope gets a good mark this time since I put a bit of thought into it.
Right now I just realized it's much harder to blog about middle years days, since it's always just a blur so I just try to cram in anything I think of =]. Anyways...
In socials there were three current events presentations, one which was about how music lets blood flow better and relieves stress, so that's why Ms. Wagner let us listen to music during class. Of course, I was the only one who did but that's ok. We worked on our socials projects, but I didn't get very far and I'm kind of stressed about it since I don't know how to draw it. Also, I worked on my science fair project during socials LOL even though I don't think I should have.
About my science fair project... I think my test to see if people concentrate while listening to different types of music is too easy. That will take some of my time away since I've spent time testing people, but it will give me more to write on the science fair checkup.
At lunch I let my friend listen to two David Archuleta songs, and she liked them so I was happy.
In applied skills we finished the strength video and moved on to the sense video which was SO gory and disgusting since it showed a woman falling at least 20 meters to the ground and her ankle split, thighbone shattered, knee burst... It was horrible. Yuchen was tortured by it and it was entertaining to watch his pain haha. The girls watched that part without disturbance and even with some interest, but they screamed when they watched a spider crawl up someone's pants. That was really sad. Also during applied skills, some middle years 9 students talked to us about the Christmas party movie choice, which ended up to be Twilight (unsurprisingly). I really hope it is released to dvd before Christmas >< which is probably impossible but there's nothing bad with hoping... I hope. I wasn't on the Christmas planning list :( but it's ok since all I would've had to do was to coordinate food stuff. For the present exchange I'll buy a gift card again =).
Science was... ok. We handed in our foldables, and then took notes. Then we watched a Bill Nye video :P which was really lame as usual. I finished our homework in class unless there was other homework which I don't know about and we also have a chapter test next thursday as well as the due date for our socials project!!! So stressing... If our applied skills project comes up this friday I will be so very mad.
*sigh* I guess I'll start doing my homework now xP.

0 comments: