t1blog78

-- ujean. on 4:09 PM

This morning we started with English, the best part of the day. But I really prefer the best for last, which wasn't the case. In English, Ms. Greskiw let us do book tests during class instead of at lunchtime, which was surprising. She only had my test and a few other people's, but she couldn't find all the rest so she spent the whole class searching for them, so that was good because we got seat work and we were allowed to socialize x]. She didn't let the people with 5 or more book tests do any more tests at lunch, but luckily she had mine. Of course, I had 8 books hehe. I finished the seat work during class which is good since now I don't have english homework yay!
I handed in my socials project which I really don't think will get that high of a mark :(. There were 3 current events, and I got candy from each of them, but I only answered one of the answers haha. We did stuff about Rome which was boring.
During lunch, I "studied" for the science test. I also bought a green tea ice cream popsicle thing.
I needed to wash my hands, use the washroom, blow my nose, and drink water during applied skills. I didn't though, since I had to stay and do my work. My topic was changed, and I really don't like my new topic, since I don't know what I should say about it ><.
In science, we had our chapter test which was harder than I thought it would be, but it would've probably been easier if I'd studied -.- .
We watched a Bill Nye video, and during that I worked on my worksheet for homework. Now I have not science homework! Well, other than the science fair update xP.
When I walked home, I walked with a really nice guy, even though I couldn't understand half of what he was saying.

0 comments: