t1blog62

-- ujean. on 4:47 PM

Day 1 again. I love Day 1's because when I go home I have tons of free time to spend on "working". But some Day 1 classes are pretty boring such as math and art. French would be boring if our teacher wasn't so entertaining to laugh "with", but she is. Pe is my favorite subject since it's thinking and stress free for the most part, and I get to exercise. In art we finished up our group project quickly and then we had to think of a quick oral presentation which sucked since we had to take notes on other people's presentations by drawing their projects. It was first block! How much energy do we have?? I was happy to know our teacher MIGHT mark it instead of WILL mark it since I randomly drew what I could see of their drawings. Our presentation was slightly entertaining in an extremely cheesy way and was mostly improvised. At the end of art we got candy from halloween leftovers which was nice and then I went to pe. We did basketball. It was ok. And I sucked as usual. I was chosen for a demo which was really bad since I hate doing demos for things I'm bad at. And then I show that I hate it and would really not like to do it. And then people start picking on me for sucking that much/saying stuff like "you can do it!!!!" etc. I think when I'm nervous about something I should just keep it to myself. That might work better x]. We then played 4 on 4 (3 on 3 for my team since someone wasn't there) which was fun since no one was staring at me while I played in contrast to the demo. At lunch I didn't do much, just hung around talking since I was tired. French... We presented a skit we made right then, and marked our textbook work which we had to do for the last 2 classes. Some students decided to make fun of our teacher's age, and she didn't take it too seriously but it was still fun and a great waste of time (which is a good thing). Math was painfully boring and hard unlike the usual boring and easy, but the hardness wasn't too extreme. We had a test which might be ommitted because of the response of students. Yesterday I forgot to (didn't want to) start my science project, so I'll DEFINITELY *cough* maybe *cough* do that today. Tomorrow's my birthday!! And I get to sleep in since it's a collaborative planning day so that's good. I'm not doing anything special but that's ok. My parents will probably let me buy stuff =).

0 comments: