t2blog6

-- ujean. on 4:42 PM

Today was Day 2. We started with English which was boring. There wasn't any reading time which sucked >< since I couldn't read eclipse. Instead we had the Decision quiz xP. It was ok, but I didn't get perfect. Then we did other stuff which I only vaguely remember since it was boring. We... talked about the test... got a novella to study... and Ms. Greskiw was very impatient today since she had a problem with her back. In socials, we got our marks which was awesome since everyone got 90+ lol. I got 97.9 :) which was good. It was boring again, except this time I actually listened -.- . I read eclipse during the current events, but I still managed to get a bit of candy from each one of them. I think there was a bit of cheese in my candy o.o which was really weird. Maybe it was just me. Probably x]. Lunchtime... I ran to the lunchroom from socials, and Ms. Wagner misunderstood my urge to leave the classroom as me hating social studies. Of course, that's not too wrong, but it was mainly for lunch. I bought meatloaf and pizza, but I wasn't overly full which wasn't actually that surprising. The only place where I get overly full is a buffet. A western buffet. A western seafood buffet. =D. I don't think there's anything such as an asian buffet... well there probably is, I just haven't been to one. We did go during AS, and then we went to the library. AGGHHH. Library. Sylvia was talking so much, but she was used to multi-tasking so she actually got something done. On the other hand, Jasmine and I were so distracted we didn't do anything -.- . It was such a waste of computers, and I got really mad at Sylvia xP. With good reason :). Science was much better, since we had a really fun labish thing. We "shook hands" (poured our stuff in our beaker into someone else's beaker, and split them among each other) with 3 people. One person had the beaker of "germs", so the experiment was to see how germs spreaded. I was one of the few people without any germs =]. The last person I shook hands with was on her 5th hand shaking so it was cool that she didn't get any germs. I was kind of sad since if you got germs the water would turn pink, but mine didn't xP. Then we watched a video which was much less annoying/entertaining as Bill Nye videos were. Of course, while we did this all, we hadn't gotten our tests or our marks back, which sucked. When she announced that people had to come up to get their marks, I was shaking so I couldn't do the homework haha. I was really happy to get 87.2, even though it is a low A. Ms. Smedley added that I spoke to much during class, which is very true x]. Today I'll finish my Science homework. Hey, I don't have that much today! I think I'll work on my applied skills project.

1 comments:

Comment by Tasimer Symaster on November 26, 2008 at 8:55 PM

hi ujean! Its SEAN!!! HAHA...Twilight freak...