t2blog5

-- ujean. on 4:46 PM

Today was pretty easy. We got our french marks, and mine was 88 so that was good since it's an A. Of course, Sean was really mad for getting a 91 (??). We had a quiz, on which I got 3 wrong >< but that was ok. In math, we learned 4.1 which was really boring especially since I'm still sick!! Math is the worst period to get sick in. Either Ms. Lin is the only one talking, no one is talking, or a student is trying to understand her jokes. So I can't cough or anything without disrupting the class which really sucks. We had a quiz which was good since I got a free 100 percent x]. I felt bad for the person whose paper I was marking since she didn't understand any of the content :(. It was a bit hard to give her a zero so I got the teacher to do it, acting as if I didn't know how to mark it =S. At lunch I read Eclipse haha and I forgot that I planned to do my English homework -.- . Art was really fun, since we got our work back and had free time. I painted my pinchpot and my nails (LOL). Pe was fun and boring. Mostly boring though. Fun because we didn't really have to do anything, but also boring because we didn't really do anything. We had a short warmup where we did the plank while answering our favorite color and our superstar. Then we had the track signup, which I did tug of war (yay) which was cool. I have to remember to wear black for the meet. Today... I will do my homework xP. I don't want to.

0 comments: