t1blog76

-- ujean. on 4:13 PM

English first block. I rushed to class and I got there right before the bell, just to notice that we had a substitute -.- . We had a much better journal topic from the substitute than what we were going to have to do with Ms. Greskiw. Our topic was supposed to be about a hard decision we've made (??). Instead we talked about being stuck in traffic (since it was what Ms. Greskiw was in). It was really quiet and nice in the classroom until Ms. Greskiw stepped in the classroom and started talking about how she hated being stuck in traffic, how great the substitute was and how she deserved candy and giving it to her (in front of our faces xP), and how she needed to use the washroom really badly. After that we did homework and got assigned homework too.
I forgot my socials project at home!!! So I decided to work on the wind cherubs and beasts which I hadn't gotten around to starting.
At lunch... my friend drew on my jeans. Lol.
Ap skills!!! Nooo! More homework! 8[
Although there isn't too much to it, it's still homework!! I'm so screwed, I hope I don't fail my science test, my math test, or my socials project. WHICH I MIGHT.
AAAAAH
I wanna sleep.
*sigh*
Tons of problems with me.
Then we went to science where we went to the library again which I didn't like. The library is boring. We did this project. It was easyishhardish. And boringish. We had homework -.- to write a cheat sheet.
Gotta do the load of homework we have :'(.

0 comments: