t1blog77

-- ujean. on 3:36 PM

Today was day 1 which was niceish. In french... we did work on our question skit thing. And then we had a test. It was all really boring xP. Then in math we had our chapter test ><. It was painfully boring mostly because I needed to blow my nose the whole time, even after I did. Since it was friday schedule, we had third period right after. One thing bad about friday, but the only good thing about fridays is that there would be no school after it. Which isn't true. Which SUCKS. EVERYTHING is due tomorrow, seriously. I hate it so much. I might not hate it as much if I was almost done my socials project, but unfortunately that's not the case.
In art, we did painting again. Boring again -.- .
Pe didn't make the day better. We did a practice run of the sports day kind of thing which we're having next week. It was boring too.
Today I'm going to work work and work.
-.-

0 comments: