t1blog64

-- ujean. on 4:26 PM

Today I put my plastic bag for art class right beside my backpack. RIGHT BESIDE IT. And I still forgot to take it to school xP. I hate the block rotation!!! I get to have french first which is so awesomely awesome... yay... We had a test which I got at least 2 wrong on and I was mad. Then we did some boring stuff and some other boring stuff and some other boring stuff and then we got off class. I then went to math where we reviewed our last test and had a make up test for it since a lot of people got horribly on it (including me) ASIAN FAIL! After we learned some really easy stuff which is what I love about math class. Even though it's 3 years ahead of my grade it is very simple and understandable. At lunch, I ate pretty quickly, finishing at 11:40 or 50. I went to the dogpound and bought ice cream =]] and then went back up to help (give answers to) my friend with her math corrections on her test which she "totally aced". Then I sang random britney spears songs which annoyed my friends' friend from magee and then she sarcastically told me to sing hannah montana songs which I did and then she told me "you can't sing hot n cold!" which I sang. Haha. Art was AWESOME since we got to play with clay. We made a pinchpot which was fun since it was fun to try to perfect. Mine was really tiny compared to most peoples' pinchpot. We had basketball in pe again -.- which I did ok in until I played this obnoxious person who is good in basketball (unfortunately) and loves to compare my ability to play the sport to girls. And obviously since I'm insulting him he compared it in a way that made the fact that I SUCK stand out. Which I already know is true since I don't exactly enjoy the sport but I don't like how people intentionally point it out or pretend to be very nice and complimenting me about how "good" I am at it. I like it when people just don't say anything and be supportive during play. Anyhow... After school my friends all went to watch the volleyball game but I decided to come home since I don't really want to watch and I have work (slacking) to do. Which is what I will work on today, since now I'm done with my blog.

0 comments: