t2blog4

-- ujean. on 7:30 PM

Today was Day 2, which isn't that bad since the new(ish) rotation of Day 1 makes the day quite dull, not that the older one wasn't any better. I actually like the Day 2 rotation better than the old one.
English was... ok. We had a journal entry which we had to write which is always boring. Then we marked our Decision worksheet and got a practice test for our English test on Friday. We're going on a field trip!
In socials I got my project back!! I was really surprised and glad when I saw a perfect score on the criteria sheet. Although many people got a perfect, I was still happy since I don't know exactly how great of a job I did. Everyone was surprised that I got such a good mark so I was really insulted. We worked on Rome (AGGHHH) which was painful.
Middle Years 8 skipped a boring period of researching (which was what I expected from Applied Skills) for a presentation about uhh... interesting topics which shouldn't have been exposed to us until later in my opinion x].
In science, Ms. Smedley showed us the MARKED tests in her hands, and told us we couldn't have it back. xP That was pretty bad. At least I got 2 perfect scores on two of her assignments yay! We also got assigned something else which was boring.
Today I'll work on my English homework and maybe science too.

0 comments: